Aggressive Motor Vehicle Accident Attorneys in Denver, Colorado
Helping drivers, passengers and pedestrians injured in any kind of motor vehicle accident
At The Law Firm of Darrell S. Elliott, P.C., our personal injury attorneys know that it only takes one careless or reckless driver in any type of motor vehicle to cause a catastrophic collision. We are ready to hold that driver accountable for his or her negligent actions if you have been injured or lost a loved one in such an accident. You may be entitled to financial compensation for your injuries, pain, and suffering, emotional distress, lost wages, present and future medical expenses, and property damage.
Our 34 years of trial and settlement negotiation experience have proven invaluable in obtaining compensation for our clients in disputes with other drivers and their insurance companies. We understand the devastating, life-altering effects a serious injury can have on you and your family. If your injuries make it impossible for you to meet us in our Denver office, we will meet you where it is convenient for you.
The Law Firm of Darrell S. Elliott, P.C. represents clients in cases involving:
- Car accidents ― Road and traffic accidents are the most common types of personal injury cases. We handle head-on collisions, side collisions, rear-end collisions, rollovers, drug- or alcohol-related accidents, and uninsured or underinsured cases, no matter how complex.
- Truck accidents ― When a commercial truck or a big rig is involved in an accident with a car, motorcycle or pedestrian, the outcome can be horrific. Truck accidents are often the result of fatigue or inexperience on the part of the truck driver, or of faulty equipment on the truck. We are experienced at managing the complexities of truck accident cases and are ready and able to help you.
- Motorcycle accidents ― Motorcycle riders are exposed to the possibility of great physical injury or death. If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident, you may face physical, emotional, and financial hardships. If your accident was caused by the recklessness of the driver of another vehicle, poor road conditions, or a motorcycle's design defects, you have the legal right to seek compensation.
- Wrongful death ― If a family member dies in an accident because of a negligent driver, you may have a wrongful death case. We investigate the cause and take appropriate action on your behalf.
- Pedestrian accidents ― Pedestrian accidents are more frequent than most people realize, and they can happen anywhere. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration estimates that one pedestrian is killed every two hours and another pedestrian is injured every nine minutes in a traffic accident. Our bodies are not made to withstand the impact from a moving car, truck, bus, motorcycle, or bicycle. We can help you.
You can walk away from a motor vehicle accident with barely a scratch — or you may not walk away at all
Cars, trucks, motorcycles, and bicycles can become deadly in an accident. Injuries can range from bruises and broken bones to spinal, head and brain injuries — and even death. The more serious the injury, the greater the financial losses are to you and your family.
Our accident team investigates the unique facts and circumstances of your case and then negotiates with the insurance company. We explain why the other driver is responsible and describe the nature and extent of your injuries, how your daily life is affected, and how your injuries will affect your future. We figure out how to build a strong case against the responsible parties.
Denver motor vehicle accident lawyers who understand your compensation needs
If you have suffered injuries or a family member has been injured or killed in any type of motor vehicle accident, call The Law Firm of Darrell S. Elliott, P.C. at 720.259.5290 or contact us online to arrange a free consultation.